There are already plenty of reasons to impeach Obama and remove him from office or force him to resign. The problem is that there is not enough political support for it. There are issues in his background that should have disqualified him from office in the first place and he has done things while in office that merit removal.
A lot of people are waiting for one more piece of damning evidence that will sway public opinion, like the guy who doesn’t want to fight and keeps daring the bully to knock one more block off his shoulder. It ain’t gonna happen. What is needed is to develop the will to speak out and to act, not more evidence.
– Waging illegal, unconstitutional war against Libya with approval of the Arab League and the United Nations, but not Congress
– Shipping thousands of weapons to Mexican drug lords that were used to kill dozens of Mexicans, as well as an American border patrolman
– Appointment of avowed communists and other radicals to government positions
– Unconstitutional attempts to socialize the US economy via unconstitutional means
– Abysmal performance in improving the economy, due to his priority of paying off political cronies
Parts of his background should have disqualified him for ever being elected or taking office.
– His 20-year membership in Jeremiah Wright’s radical sect, which has a revolutionary doctrine, which is actually genocidal in it racial concept
– Career as a radical, organizer and agitator in the style of anarchist, Saul Alinsky
– Public statements that imply he does not believe the Constitution is valid and does not support it, contrary to his oath of office.
– Connections to domestic revolutionaries and terrorists, such as William Ayers
The bottom line is that Obama just cannot be trusted, as president. It would not be surprising at all, if some financial or military catastrophe occurrs, such as the Straits of Hormuz being closed, and Obama did not respond adequately to defend American interests.
As a member of Jeremiah Wright’s sect he belonged to a black nationalist cult tradition that is related to the black cult, headed by Louis Farrakhan. This black nationalist movement has a 200-year religious goal of destroying America, white society and what they call the “white church” (traditional Christianity). It is completely absurd that someone from such a movement can become president without this being explained in detail to all of the American public. Some of the media is still trying to force-feed the ridiculous idea on the public that Obama is just a garden-variety Christian.