Black militants and a good part of the black community have been dreaming for a couple of hundred years of a black “messiah” who would exact retribution on America for past injustice. Americans should be more aware of the history of this concept of a “black messiah” — which originated in black cult religion — in order to better understand Obama’s own motivations.
Marcus Garvey was the founder of the modern black nationalist mass movement. Garvey cooperated with the Ku Klux Klan and mandated that black groups should emulate white supremacist groups, such as the KKK and Nazi Party. He described his movement as the first fascists and prophesied that one day the black race would produce their own “black Hitler.” (See “Selected Writings of Marcus Garvey,” edited by Bob Blaisdell, Dover Publications p. viii-x and 74-82.) Garvey was eventually deported as a subversive influence back to his home country, Jamaica.
The FBI tried to suppress the emergence of such a revolutionary black messiah for decades. J. Edgar Hoover must be spinning like a top in his grave, now that the American people have elected a militant, if covert, black messiah as president, whose goal is to subvert the American system. Obama was raised from childhood by anti-American subversives for this role.
Obama was publicly promoted as the black messiah, by supporters like Louis Farrakhan and America’s occult guru, Oprah Winfrey. Most Americans were not aware what that entails, but many blacks are quite aware what the term means.
Elijah Muhammad was the founder of the Nation of Islam and mentor of both Louis Farrakhan, the current head, and Malcolm X, one of Obama’s role models. Note the halo in this image of him, much like the radiant halo around Obama’s head in the famous campaign poster from 2008. Elijah Muhammad was imprisoned during WWII for refusing to register for the draft and ultimately, because he was a traitor to the U.S.
Below are two FBI memos from the 1960’s, regarding the suppression and disruption of black messianic hate groups. These memos were obtained from this website The FBI suppressed black nationalism since the 1930’s, when it deported Marcus Garvey.
The FBI was most concerned about the Nation of Islam, now headed by Louis Farrakhan. Obama’s black nationalist pseudo-Christian sect in Chicago, founded by Jeremiah Wright, is a theological off-shoot of the Nation of Islam, though it masquerades as Christianity. The Nation of Islam is a black cult and not orthodox Islam. There are a number of different Black Nationalist cults, who pose as Islam, Christianity and Judaism. They often worship their leaders as “gods” and consider America to be the demonic tool of what they consider to be literally the devil or Antichrist, white society and the traditional (Trinitarian) church. America is to be destroyed in their version of the end times, which will create a world Utopia.
This idea of the destruction of America is impractical for blacks, acting alone. However, Malcolm X developed the idea that this could be accomplished in cooperation with Islamists, Marxists, left-wing militants and other extremists, who have a similar goal of bringing down the American system.
In the 1990’s the FBI warned that black nationalist groups could be a source of domestic terrorism in report entitled “Project Megiddo”. Megiddo is Hebrew for “Armageddon.” See this link for more info:
Albany August 25, 1967
PERSONAL ATTENTION TO ALL OFFICES
[From] Director, FBI
BLACK NATIONALIST – HATE GROUPS
[…] The purpose of this new counterintelligence endeavor is to expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, or OTHERWISE NEUTRALIZE [emphasis added] the activities of black nationalist hate-type organizations and groupings, their leadership, spokesmen, membership, and supporters, and to counter their propensity for violence and civil disorder. The activities of all such groups of intelligence interest to the Bureau must be followed on a continuous basis so we will be in a position to promptly take advantage of all opportunities for counterintelligence and inspire action in instances where circumstances warrant. The pernicious background of such groups, their duplicity, and devious maneuvers must be exposed to public scrutiny where such publicity will have a neutralizing effect. Efforts of the various groups to consolidate their forces or to recruit new or youthful adherents must be frustrated. NO OPPORTUNITY SHOULD BE MISSED TO EXPLOIT THROUGH COUNTERINTELLIGENCE TECHNIQUES THE ORGANIZATIONAL AND PERSONAL CONFLICTS OF THE LEADERSHIPS OF THE GROUPS AND WHERE POSSIBLE AN EFFORT SHOULD BE MADE TO CAPITALIZE UPON EXISTING CONFLICTS BETWEEN COMPETING BLACK NATIONALIST ORGANIZATIONS. [emphasis added] When an opportunity is apparent to disrupt or NEUTRALIZE [emphasis added] black nationalist, hate-type organizations through the cooperation of established local news media contacts or through such contact with sources available to the Seat of Government [Hoover’s office]*, in every instance careful attention must be given to the proposal to insure the targeted group is disrupted, ridiculed, or discredited through the publicity and not merely publicized…
You are also cautioned that the nature of this new endeavor is such that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD THE EXISTENCE OF THE PROGRAM BE MADE KNOWN OUTSIDE THE BUREAU [emphasis added] and appropriate within-office security should be afforded to sensitive operations and techniques considered under the program.
No counterintelligence action under this program may be initiated by the field without specific prior Bureau authorization. [Emphasis in orig.]
* [EDITOR’S NOTE: “Seat of Government” (SOG) is an official designation created by J. Edgar Hoover to refer to his own office. Hoover was director of the FBI for some 40 years, even receiving a special exemption from compulsory retirement by President Ford. The “SOG” appellation is indicative of his egotistical view of his power, which saw presidents come and go.]
BLACK NATIONALIST – HATE GROUPS
RACIAL INTELLIGENCE 3/4/68
For maximum effectiveness of the Counterintelligence Program, and to prevent wasted effort, long-range goals are being set.
1. Prevent the COALITION of militant black nationalist groups. In unity there is strength; a truism that is no less valid for all its triteness. An effective coalition of black nationalist groups might be the first step toward a real “Mau Mau” [Black revolutionary army] in America, the beginning of a true black revolution.
2. Prevent the RISE OF A “MESSIAH” who could unify, and electrify, the militant black nationalist movement. Malcolm X might have been such a “messiah;” he is the martyr of the movement today. Martin Luther King, Stokely Carmichael and Elijah Muhammad all aspire to thisposition. Elijah Muhammad is less of a threat because of his age. King could be a very real contender for this position should he abandon his supposed “obedience” to “white, liberal doctrines” (nonviolence) and embrace black nationalism. Carmichael has the necessary charisma to be a real threat in this way.
3. Prevent VIOLENCE on the part of black nationalist groups. This is of primary importance, and is, of course, a goal of our investigative activity; it should also be a goal of the Counterintelligence Program to pinpoint potential troublemakers and neutralize them before they exercise their potential for violence.
4. Prevent militant black nationalist groups and leaders from gaining RESPECTABILITY, by discrediting them to three separate segments of the community. The goal of discrediting black nationalists must be handled tactically in three ways. You must discredit those groups and individuals to, first, the responsible Negro community. Second, they must be discredited to the white community, both the responsible community and to “liberals” who have vestiges of sympathy for militant black nationalist [sic] simply because they are Negroes. Third, these groups must be discredited in the eyes of Negro radicals, the followers of the movement. This last area requires entirely different tactics from the first two. Publicity about violent tendencies and radical statements merely enhances black nationalists to the last group; it adds “respectability” in a different way.
5. A final goal should be to prevent the long-range GROWTH of militant black organizations, especially among youth. Specific tactics to prevent these groups from converting young people must be developed. […]
Primary targets of the Counterintelligence Program, Black Nationalist-Hate Groups, should be the most violent and radical groups and their leaders. We should emphasize those leaders and organizations that are nationwide in scope and are most capable of disrupting this country. These targets, members, and followers of the:
• Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC)
• Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC)
• Revolutionary Action Movement (RAM)
• NATION OF ISLAM (NOI) [emphasis added]
Offices handling these cases and those of Stokely Carmichael of SNCC, H. Rap Brown of SNCC, Martin Luther King of SCLC, Maxwell Stanford of RAM, and Elijah Muhammed of NOI, should be alert for counterintelligence suggestions. […]
[SOURCE: Brian Glick, The War At Home: Covert Action Against U.S. Activists And What We Can Do About It (Boston: South End Press, 1989) ISBN: 0-89608-349-7.]