- 818,017 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Nationalism
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Obama's 'Church' Preaches White Genocide
- The Real Father of Universal Healthcare - Adolf Hitler
- Nancy Pelosi Communicates with Spirits of Dead - Background
- Help "Topple" the Monument to Communism in California
- Chicano Park & the Cult of Aztlán
- Farrakhan visits White House
Category Archives: Black Cults
A policeman was murdered and another seriously wounded by a Chicano in a Mexican-American neighborhood in San Diego during the night of July 28th. You can read the details elsewhere, see this link. San Diego police officer killed on duty; … Continue reading
Black nationalism in America includes a now widespread, cult religious doctrine that has existed since the Civil War and has roots as old as slavery in the Americas. The basic concept is that the white man is the ultimate evil … Continue reading
Alton Nolen aka Yah’keem Yisrael, the person who allegedly beheaded a coworker in Oklahoma does not appear to be an orthodox Muslim judging from his name and some of his statements on Facebook. His alias, Yah’keem Yisrael, is a name … Continue reading
It is extremely hypocritical for Obama to brand others as “racist,” when he un-apologetically attended a church with a racist, anti-American and anti-Christian doctrine for 20 years. Black Liberation Theology equates white society to the Antichrist and teaches that the … Continue reading
There are theological similarities between the Jimmy Jones cult and Obama’s Black Liberation Theology. Both are based on self-worship, anti-Christianity and creation of a man-made utopian kingdom on earth. There is also a connection between Jim Jones and Frank Marshall … Continue reading
The video below is a pretty good discussion of what basic Alinsky-organizing is about. It’s about anarchism, getting things for disadvantaged people in order to gain personal power and ultimately destroying the old system to be replaced by something new. … Continue reading