The Chicano movement is a Mexican nationalist movement, based on ethnic and mestizo racial nationalism, which seeks to gain political control of the southwestern United States and to ultimately join it with Mexico. They are the ideological heirs of the faction of Mexican nationalists, who worked with the German Kaiser in World War I and Hitler in World War II. They were promised the territory of the American Southwest as a reward, if Mexico would join with the Germans in waging war against the US. As a nation, Mexico never accepted this deal, but some Mexican factions would have.The term “La Raza” (The Race) was popularized by the book by Jose Vasconcelos, La Raza Cosmica (The Cosmic Race). La Raza Cosmica was a major source of inspiration for the Chicano movement, which began in the late 1960’s. This book is an adaptation of the Nazi mythology to the Mexican/Latino historical cultural environment.
- 850,812 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Obama says "I am God"
- Barack Obama's Strange Poem to his 'Pop'
- Saudis Control Obama & Fox News
- Operation American Spring Using Nazi-Like Rhetoric?
- Farrakhan - AMERICA! THIS IS THE DAY OF YOUR DOOM!!
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- The Voodoo Cult among Negro Migrants in Detroit