The Chicano movement is a Mexican nationalist movement, based on ethnic and mestizo racial nationalism, which seeks to gain political control of the southwestern United States and to ultimately join it with Mexico. They are the ideological heirs of the faction of Mexican nationalists, who worked with the German Kaiser in World War I and Hitler in World War II. They were promised the territory of the American Southwest as a reward, if Mexico would join with the Germans in waging war against the US. As a nation, Mexico never accepted this deal, but some Mexican factions would have.The term “La Raza” (The Race) was popularized by the book by Jose Vasconcelos, La Raza Cosmica (The Cosmic Race). La Raza Cosmica was a major source of inspiration for the Chicano movement, which began in the late 1960’s. This book is an adaptation of the Nazi mythology to the Mexican/Latino historical cultural environment.
- 818,017 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Nationalism
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Obama's 'Church' Preaches White Genocide
- The Real Father of Universal Healthcare - Adolf Hitler
- Nancy Pelosi Communicates with Spirits of Dead - Background
- Help "Topple" the Monument to Communism in California
- Chicano Park & the Cult of Aztlán
- Farrakhan visits White House