The Chicano movement is a Mexican nationalist movement, based on ethnic and mestizo racial nationalism, which seeks to gain political control of the southwestern United States and to ultimately join it with Mexico. They are the ideological heirs of the faction of Mexican nationalists, who worked with the German Kaiser in World War I and Hitler in World War II. They were promised the territory of the American Southwest as a reward, if Mexico would join with the Germans in waging war against the US. As a nation, Mexico never accepted this deal, but some Mexican factions would have.The term “La Raza” (The Race) was popularized by the book by Jose Vasconcelos, La Raza Cosmica (The Cosmic Race). La Raza Cosmica was a major source of inspiration for the Chicano movement, which began in the late 1960’s. This book is an adaptation of the Nazi mythology to the Mexican/Latino historical cultural environment.
- 868,920 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Shocking Quotes from Black Liberation Doctrine
- Obama's 'Church' Preaches White Genocide
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- Muslim Brotherhood - Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah
- COINTELPRO - FBI Suppression of Black Messiahs
- Obama - Part of the Black Nazi / KKK Movement
- Obama says "I am God"
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis