The Chicano movement is a Mexican nationalist movement, based on ethnic and mestizo racial nationalism, which seeks to gain political control of the southwestern United States and to ultimately join it with Mexico. They are the ideological heirs of the faction of Mexican nationalists, who worked with the German Kaiser in World War I and Hitler in World War II. They were promised the territory of the American Southwest as a reward, if Mexico would join with the Germans in waging war against the US. As a nation, Mexico never accepted this deal, but some Mexican factions would have.The term “La Raza” (The Race) was popularized by the book by Jose Vasconcelos, La Raza Cosmica (The Cosmic Race). La Raza Cosmica was a major source of inspiration for the Chicano movement, which began in the late 1960’s. This book is an adaptation of the Nazi mythology to the Mexican/Latino historical cultural environment.
- 766,483 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 201744 days to go.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- How can Obama be Impeached?
- Boycott Obama Supporters in Hollywood
- Shocking Quotes from Black Liberation Doctrine
- The Real Father of Universal Healthcare - Adolf Hitler
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- Obama's 'Church' Preaches White Genocide
- Chicano Park & the Cult of Aztlán