It is extremely hypocritical for Obama to brand others as “racist,” when he un-apologetically attended a church with a racist, anti-American and anti-Christian doctrine for 20 years. Black Liberation Theology equates white society to the Antichrist and teaches that the black race are the “Chosen” people. Jeremiah Wright did not just teach hate in one sermon, but in every sermon. It was just more obvious in some sermons than in others. But Obama understood that Black Liberation Theology is based on racist concepts. Obama just blamed it all on Jeremiah Wright, not accepting responsibility for his own decision to be a member of that cult-like church of hate.
- 817,712 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- Obama's 'Church' Preaches White Genocide
- Farrakhan visits White House
- The Surprising History of Black/White Supremacist Cooperation
- The Real Father of Universal Healthcare - Adolf Hitler
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Shocking Quotes from Black Liberation Doctrine
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Nationalism
- Bibliography of Obama's Black Theology
- Obama - Part of the Black Nazi / KKK Movement