It is extremely hypocritical for Obama to brand others as “racist,” when he un-apologetically attended a church with a racist, anti-American and anti-Christian doctrine for 20 years. Black Liberation Theology equates white society to the Antichrist and teaches that the black race are the “Chosen” people. Jeremiah Wright did not just teach hate in one sermon, but in every sermon. It was just more obvious in some sermons than in others. But Obama understood that Black Liberation Theology is based on racist concepts. Obama just blamed it all on Jeremiah Wright, not accepting responsibility for his own decision to be a member of that cult-like church of hate.
- 812,806 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Shocking Quotes from Black Liberation Doctrine
- Chicano Park & the Cult of Aztlán
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Nationalism
- FBI Report on Domestic Terrorism - Project Megiddo - Black Hebrew Israelites
- Obama says "I am God"
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- Farrakhan visits White House