After walking out of Obama’s State of the Union speech upon hearing the president threaten to violate the Constitution and to rule by decree, Republican U.S. Congressman Steve Stockman (shown on right) of Texas says he is now seeking public support for introducing articles of impeachment. Recent surveys suggest that about 50 percent of Americans want to impeach Obama for a wide range of major scandals, and articles of impeachment have already been filed in the House against disgraced Attorney General Eric Holder, who is currently in criminal contempt of Congress.
- 854,521 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Mitt Romney & World Government - The Mormon 'Kingdom of God'
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Obama's 'Church' Preaches White Genocide
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- Operation American Spring Using Nazi-Like Rhetoric?
- Obama says "I am God"
- Obama's Great Eligibility Fraud
- Report the Obama Birth Certificate Fraud to the FBI
- Boycott Oprah - Sponsor / Advertiser List