Many noticed back in 2008 that the Obama campaign had a lot of similarities in aesthetics to Nazism. It has been much pooh-poohed, however, the Founder of the black nationalist movement, Marcus Garvey, believed that the success of the white man was due to white supremacist groups and the mandated that blacks form groups similar to the KKK.
- 863,174 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- The Real Father of Universal Healthcare - Adolf Hitler
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Obama And The Prophecy of a Black Messiah
- Farrakhan visits White House
- Shocking Quotes from Black Liberation Doctrine
- COINTELPRO - FBI Suppression of Black Messiahs
- Presbyterian (USA) Church allows 'Pussy Worship'
- Obama & the Black Nazi Movement