Many noticed back in 2008 that the Obama campaign had a lot of similarities in aesthetics to Nazism. It has been much pooh-poohed, however, the Founder of the black nationalist movement, Marcus Garvey, believed that the success of the white man was due to white supremacist groups and the mandated that blacks form groups similar to the KKK.
- 884,520 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Obama says "I am God"
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- Saudis Control Obama & Fox News
- The Real Father of Universal Healthcare - Adolf Hitler
- Obama Connection to Occultist Politician, Henry Wallace
- Gnostic Occult Symbolism in the Obamacare Logo
- Obama's 'Church' Preaches White Genocide
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System