Many noticed back in 2008 that the Obama campaign had a lot of similarities in aesthetics to Nazism. It has been much pooh-poohed, however, the Founder of the black nationalist movement, Marcus Garvey, believed that the success of the white man was due to white supremacist groups and the mandated that blacks form groups similar to the KKK.
- 871,303 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- COINTELPRO - FBI Suppression of Black Messiahs
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- The Real Father of Universal Healthcare - Adolf Hitler
- Reverse Critical Theory - Smash Cultural Marxism
- Chicano Park & the Cult of Aztlán
- The Swastika Gaslamps of San Diego
- Obama Connection to Occultist Politician, Henry Wallace