Many noticed back in 2008 that the Obama campaign had a lot of similarities in aesthetics to Nazism. It has been much pooh-poohed, however, the Founder of the black nationalist movement, Marcus Garvey, believed that the success of the white man was due to white supremacist groups and the mandated that blacks form groups similar to the KKK.
- 836,231 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- NAACP Founder Toured Nazi Germany as Guest
- The Real Father of Universal Healthcare - Adolf Hitler
- The Voodoo Cult among Negro Migrants in Detroit
- The Surprising History of Black/White Supremacist Cooperation
- Romney & the Melchizedek Priesthood
- Chicano Park & the Cult of Aztlán
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- FBI Report on Domestic Terrorism - Project Megiddo - Black Hebrew Israelites