Many noticed back in 2008 that the Obama campaign had a lot of similarities in aesthetics to Nazism. It has been much pooh-poohed, however, the Founder of the black nationalist movement, Marcus Garvey, believed that the success of the white man was due to white supremacist groups and the mandated that blacks form groups similar to the KKK.
- 810,288 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Shocking Quotes from Black Liberation Doctrine
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Saudis Control Obama & Fox News
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Nationalism
- The Real Father of Universal Healthcare - Adolf Hitler
- Chicano Park & the Cult of Aztlán
- The Surprising History of Black/White Supremacist Cooperation
- Obama says "I am God"