Many noticed back in 2008 that the Obama campaign had a lot of similarities in aesthetics to Nazism. It has been much pooh-poohed, however, the Founder of the black nationalist movement, Marcus Garvey, believed that the success of the white man was due to white supremacist groups and the mandated that blacks form groups similar to the KKK.
- 858,519 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Shocking Quotes from Black Liberation Doctrine
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- Why Does The Migrant Caravan Use The Star Of David?
- Reverse Critical Theory - Smash Cultural Marxism
- Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson back Satanic UFO Cult
- The Unseen Meaning of Jonestown by David Conn