Many noticed back in 2008 that the Obama campaign had a lot of similarities in aesthetics to Nazism. It has been much pooh-poohed, however, the Founder of the black nationalist movement, Marcus Garvey, believed that the success of the white man was due to white supremacist groups and the mandated that blacks form groups similar to the KKK.
- 865,737 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Obama says "I am God"
- Freedom Jamboree - Tea Party Leader revives UFO-Cult
- Shocking Quotes from Black Liberation Doctrine
- The Voodoo Cult among Negro Migrants in Detroit
- Obama and the Gnostic Occult
- COINTELPRO - FBI Suppression of Black Messiahs
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- Farrakhan visits White House