Many noticed back in 2008 that the Obama campaign had a lot of similarities in aesthetics to Nazism. It has been much pooh-poohed, however, the Founder of the black nationalist movement, Marcus Garvey, believed that the success of the white man was due to white supremacist groups and the mandated that blacks form groups similar to the KKK.
- 832,229 hits
Obama CountdownTime left in officeJanuary 20th, 2017The big day is here.
Impeach Obama Now!
- Nazism & Obama's Black Theology - The Parallels
- The Neo-Genocide of Afrikaners - Lessons for America
- Chicano Park & the Cult of Aztlán
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- Black Supremacy - Obama suggests Blacks are the 'Chosen People'
- Obama & the Black Nazi Movement
- Obama's Psychopathic Narcissism / Megalomania
- Freedom Jamboree - Tea Party Leader revives UFO-Cult